Citco Fund Services – Private Equity and Real Estate
Program Manager – May/2014 to present
Up to now, concluded the execution of multiple projects simultaneously including Investran upgrade to version 7, Yardi 7S upgrade and move to the cloud, a new investor portal running QlikSense
dashboards and, mostly important, our new in-house waterfall calculation tool, while overseeing daily production support and financials of this program.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing a portfolio of projects within the PERE (Private Equity and Real Estate) department of Citco IT, from multiple locations including NYC, Charlotte, Guernsey
• Performed detailed resource planning and timesheet monitoring via a standard dashboard across multiple projects, to ensure actual effort values are on target or below with their original estimates. Weekly reports are provided including the current resource usage, pro-rata comparison and end of year forecast throughout the year.
• Completed several POC, GAP and financial forecast analysis model for multiple external tools. These tools were adopted by the Private Equity business.
• Proactively manage project related activities from a detailed project plan, resulting in early risk identification and implementing risk mitigation opportunities, always offering transparency to senior stakeholders.
• Create detailed status reports (one pagers and heat maps) on a weekly basis for all projects, including resource schedule, key achievements, planned activities, main issues and possible
resolutions and, overall portfolio health.
• For the SDLC cycle of our in-house Waterfall solution, led daily scrum meetings with development team, BA and QA groups to control time, facilitate issues, predict risks, and facilitate communication and transparency for each of the monthly sprints that were, delivered on time and with success.
• Produce IT demos, sales pitches and other materials for external presentations including multiple dashboards using QlikSense, with a strong commercial focus in mind.
• Report status to senior management on a weekly basis, identifying at-risk activities and action plan to address risks to keep project on schedule and to get senior support for intra-departments relevant tasks.
• Creates the vision, model and foundation of our proprietary calculation engine and system interfaces, based on my life’s experience in the IT industry and, within PERE markets.
JPMorgan Bank – WSS DCC – Direct Custody and Clearing.
Multiple Roles – Vice President – From 1999 to 2014
As a Manager of a JPMorgan Custody Integration Technology Team, responsible for the coordination, facilitation and execution of TCS BαNCS System with legacy Brazilian internal and
global systems. Among the systems integrated were: Payments processing, FX processing, International Cash Management, Proxy Voting, Reconciliations, SWIFT/Messaging and, external
regulatory and clearing agencies’ integration and finally the Bank’s Payment System (SPB) in Brazil. Entire implementation completed in 2 years. Brazil’s biggest banks in Brazil took 4-5 years.
• Oversaw and coordinated the successful integration of all upstream and downstream systems, including message bus communications, ETL mappings, Swift messages and overall business’
processes for settlements, corporate actions and accounts procedures.
• Coordinated communication with external vendors, internal and global groups and other stakeholders, on this JPMorgan 2013 Global Top 10 project.
Please request my resume, using the contact form on the Contact Me area, for the complete list of companies and projects